April 28, 2007
Birthday Thanks
I had a great birthday thanks to friends and family. I realized that I have a lot of people that care about me. That's a good feeling. Thanks to my friend Natalie I even had a cake this year; mom's are usually the ones that get overlooked in the cake department or we end up making our own. So far 27 isn't too scary. I did have someone say to me the other day that I looked too young to already have two children (expecting the second), and I had to laugh. I guess I should go without fixing my hair and wearing makeup more often?! Is the hippie look making a comeback?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I am glad you had a great birthday. You really deserve it. Good job to Natalie for baking you a cake.
Hi Sarah!
I hope you don't mind me stopping by your blog! Your slide show turned out great! What a cute little family you have! June is a great month to have a baby! (Mine is on the 12th) :)
We'll have to get our girls together to play outside of dance. Ally really likes Kendle.
Have a great week, we'll see you next Tuesday!
Glad the birthday turned out wonderful!
Uhh, June is coming up pretty fast- we need to get on our plan to "get together".
Sarah,
Love the blog! I was telling Jack that we need to do one of these. I love all the pictures. You guys are so cute together! I'm glad you had a great birthday too! Thanks for always listening and giving me such good ideas! You are so awesome!
Kris :)
Post a Comment