Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




July 9, 2007

Classical Barbie Girl

Anyone remember that horrible "Barbie Girl" song from the 90's that you could never get out of your head? Well, I found this hilarious (in my opinion anyways) rendition by these classical chellist boys. You guys probably won't think it's as funny as I do, but I have a twisted sense of humor.

Check out this video: Classical Barbie Girl



Add to My Profile More Videos

2 comments:

Kris said...

Ok, yes I remember this song. The fact that you found these cello players playing it is hilarious. But I have to admit, I like the girl singing it better. You can just hear the annoying voice and her high school attitude. Good find!! :)

hatch said...

Okay I still can sing the words to the chello players version. Your are that was a horrible song, and everytime I hear it it is stuck in my head.