Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




August 14, 2007

Cupcakes








I've had a few people ask me why I have a picture of a cupcake in my profile. I'm kind of becoming semi-obsessed with them at the moment, maybe it's because I'm trying to lose weight and they look more delectable than ever, or maybe it's how many different interesting kinds there are, I'm not sure which. Also, coincidentally that was my family nickname growing up. Anyways I have found some amazing pictures of them and they look like delicious edible art to me. Maybe there's a chance I'm going crazy, but take a gander at these delightful pictures anyways.







































































































I totally agree with this last picture!!!!

6 comments:

Heather said...

YUM

Nancie said...

Im getting fatter just looking at these. thanks.

Marilyn said...

I think you're right Sarah, they do make people happy, and the ones you've shown are like little peices of art. Awesome!

Kris said...

Those look delicious! I can't believe how people have the talent to make food look that amazing! Your family nickname was Cupcakes?? Why did your mom make a lot of good ones?? I'm curious!

Anonymous said...

My favorite cupcakes are chocolate with a surprise cheesecake-like filling w/ mini chocolate chips in the middle. Talk about something making you happy...

I love a good cupcake.

My kids' last several birthday cakes have been made out of cupcakes. So much more child friendly, don't you think?

hatch said...

I love this post! I too love pretty pasteries. Have you ever been over to Deserts by Kelly? Oh they have fun stuff. Also I love to look at the cool stuff they do at the Fred Meyers in Kennewick. Seriously beautiful! I love cupcakes too they are the perfect treat. So fun to learn that we have this in common!