First year of pre-school and pre-school graduation-


First year of dance and first dance recital-

.jpg)
(That's Kim M.'s Ally next to Kendle)
First crush-(Sorry Dylan, you're just too cute)

First year of swimming lessons where she could really swim-
.jpg)
First real hair cut-
First pedicure with mom-
First time becoming a big sister-

First time riding a big girl bike-
First funeral- (My great-grandmother, as they wheeled the casket out and the family started to follow, Kendle was giving everyone the thumbs up sign. Why, I have no idea.)
First camping trip-(Kendle and Sydnee)

First puppy-(And probably the last)

First princessy (is that a word?) Halloween costume-

Happy 5th Birthday Kendle. I can't wait to see what this year brings. I love you tons, don't ever change!



8 comments:
That picture of Dylan and Kendle is so cute. I wish they were going to the same school. We will have to make sure they still get together to play. I love all of these pictures of Kendle! Happy Birthday to Kendle!
I love these pictures too. She had a big year as a four year old! I didn't realize that she and Josh share the same birthday either. Happy Birthday Kendle!
I love your daughter! She is soo funny, cute, and very stylish! I love that she is giving everyone a thumb's up during a funeral! That's so bad, but I can't stop laughing! What a great year for this little girl of yours!
I had not heard the "thumbs up" story before. OH, my goodness. I'm so glad I wasn't there because I'm SURE I would not have made it through without busting up. I guess she just knew Great Grandma Marie was going to a much cooler world, huh?
The funeral story is classic Kendle!! Love that girl!
Hi Sarah! I hope you don't mind I checked your blog out. Your daughter, Kendle, seems like an adorable little girl. I'm excited we'll be in the same ward soon!
What a beautiful, fun, little girl! Thanks for sharing all these posts about her this week! Hope she has a great 5th birthday!
Such cute and fun pictures you've captured of her. And I love this song! I love India Arie.
Post a Comment