
She finally has not one, but two loose teeth! Both of her middle bottom teeth are pretty wiggly and she was freaking out this afternoon. She does NOT want me to pull them out, so I told her just to keep moving them around to help them fall out. So I guess we can count on a semi-toothless school picture this year. That Tooth Fairy better be on her game for the next little while; can't disappoint a first timer.


4 comments:
Those first teeth are so exciting to lose. Congrats to Kendle!
I love the fortune cookie, where did you find this picture?
I found it on Red Kid. They have different pictures you can add your own captions to. Pretty fun.
Very exciting times. Zack is in quite the lucrative business of trading teeth for money with the Tooth Fairy. If Kendle needs any tips, Zack is always available for advice! ha
I hope the tooth fairy pulls through. She has missed a few times here, and its never good.
Post a Comment