Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




July 27, 2008

Packing

Getting ready to leave for our trip tomorrow morning, I had a little helper:




















I think even the Morgster is excited to go on vacation!

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Have so much fun and enjoy your family time!

hatch said...

I would say Morgan is ready to go!! Have a good trip.

Jan said...

Have fun with your family Sarah. So cute of Morgan ready to go. Love it.

Anonymous said...

i am so excited for you guys! have fun and relax :) cute picture of morg...makes me want to grab those fat little feet/legs :) miss ya while your gone!

Kris said...

He's so cute. I too hope that you get a chance to relax. You deserve a break. Have a great time and we'll be anxious for you to return!

Anonymous said...

Ahh..the joy of packing with little people "helping"! Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

Nancie said...

morgie...borgie..puddin pie.

tharker said...

That boy is so cute Sarah! Have a great trip!!