*Today Kendle is Star of the Day at school and has a tee-ball game.
*Today Morgan is clomping around in Kendle's cleats and swinging his foam bat around.
*Today I will try to clean up my disaster of a house, or at least my living room that people see when I open the door.
*Today I am smiling at Morgan holding the baby doll and giving it kisses and being "soft" with it. (This is good practice)
*Today I will try and think of a meal I can prepare for my family for dinner that has no smell or off-putting ingredients.
*Today I was showered and dressed by 10:00 am, quite the accomplishment in light of how I feel.
*Today I will try to go through my huge stacks of mail and magazines that have been piling up on the counter the last few weeks.
*Today I will try to fix Morgan a real lunch
*Today I will walk and get the mail and get some fresh air.
*Today I will not be hard on myself or feel guilty about the things that are not getting done or that I don't feel like doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
A shower and fresh air does wonders!
As for a dinner that doesn't smell and you don't have to cook, I say go for Chef salad and breadsticks. Good luck!
Oh, how I wish we were closer so I could lend a hand! We'll be there Memorial Day weekend, though, so maybe we can give you a break then.
I know you are going to turn the corner soon--I just know it! I say go out to dinner tonight so you don't have the smell lingering in your house!
just a few thoughts...
*at least it was a foam bat
*I've never seen your house a mess
*Caleb used to drop kick "baby dolly"...but thankfully he grew out of that before Drays arrived.
Still hoping you feel better soon.
Good for you! Half the time I think if we'd just take the pressure off ourselves, we'd feel so much better.
Let me know if I can do anything to help!
I am glad that you are feeling better. Will call you soon.
You really do sound better today, maybe that is a sign that you will feel better soon?
Morgan will be such a sweet big brother!
Well it's late on this Monday night. I hope that you were able to get everything done on your list today. I hate going through the mail pile. It's a big chore for me. I'll call you this week and check in with you! Hope you start to feel better soon!
Post a Comment