Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




September 8, 2009

In the morning

It's 7:03 am
I wake up and I feel soooo tired still.
I toss and turn all night. Not being able to sleep is SO frustrating.
Why can I fall sound asleep on the couch, but not in bed?
I'm hot, my family is cold.
I'm uncomfortable.
I have another doctor's appointment to go to this morning.
I want to come home and sleep but I know I won't/can't/will find other things to do.
My brain is foggy, it's hard to think fast.
I feel like I'm moving in slow motion.
Now I'm off to slowly help Kendle get ready.
Just trying to keep my eyes open.......

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, the joys of being pregnant with other kids to take care of. Only a couple months left...

Anonymous said...

alot of those symptoms are related to pregnancy...too bad most of them don't end after he babies are born! :)

tharker said...

I'm crossing my fingers for you that Morgan takes a nice long nap this afternoon so that you can get some rest.

PDX Toveys said...

I can feel your pain, these will be the longest, most difficult days for you. Lets plan on a week in October and/or November when I can come stay with you and help you with Morgan and your housework! In the meantime try to put your feet up more. Do you have a wedge pillow for your bed?
~Molly

Kris said...

Oh man Sarah, I feel your pain. Being pregnant just makes everything miserable. I too hope that you can get a nap this afternoon. Can't wait to hear what the Dr. said.

Julie said...

Amen sister! I can truely say I know how you feel right now! If you ever need a sitter for a dr appt give me a call! Lexi would love to have Morgan come and play!