
*Get my Rhogam shot with an extra large needle in a less than pleasant spot.

*Apply some ice to the sore spot because those shots are a doozy.
*Try not to sit, lay, or lean on the sore area.
*Be deprived of the afternoon nap I really need because it's early release day, aka the bain of my existence.
Jealous?


8 comments:
Sorry not jealous at all.
That sounds painful.
Wednesday early realease day the bain of my existence too!
I always get my Rh shot in my arm. They did it that way the first time, so when they wanted to put one in the place you mention, I said, I'll take it in my arm. Thanks.
Is it extra large because you have twins?
Yeah, that sounds super-duper. So sorry. Maybe the kids will watch a movie for you this afternoon so you can rest a bit!
Not jealous of any of it at all. Well, except for the fact that you will have two adorable babies in a few months. You can do it! You are getting close!
Doesn't sound fun at all. What are those shots for? Good luck and take care, Sarah.
Good luck with all that! (Sounds like you should add some Tylenol to that list after that ginormous needle!)
I'm so jealous! I want to get stabbed with a big needle today ;)
Hope those kiddos take up Karen's suggestion and watch a nice long movie this afternoon.
Nadell-
I think the needle is just a little larger than normal because is has to get through layers of tissue to make sure you get it.
Lisa-
I have to get Rhogam shots during each pregnancy at 28 weeks and then after the baby is born at the hospital because I am Rh negative. Basically that means that my body can produce antibodies that can attack the babies cells. Sounds fun right? :)
Post a Comment