We came home this afternoon with the twins. They are the sweetest little guys and are eating and sleeping so well. We are totally head over heels for them and in awe of everything that has happened in the last few days.
I thought I'd post a few pictures quickly while I had a minute:
Cooper Channing Dodson - 7 lbs 10 oz, 19.5 inches

Kale Kruise Dodson - 7 lbs. 15 oz., 2o inches
Can you tell them apart? (Kale on left, Cooper on right)
Getting ready to come home.

Pictures from the hospital website:





15 comments:
Sarah, your boys are so adorable. Congrats to you and your family. You look so great for just having babies. I can tell them apart in the last picture. I'm still in awe that you have twins! So excited for you! Love ya and I'm always here to help!
What gorgeous little boys! I am so happy for you guys!!!!
I can't believe how big they were. You are amazing that you were able to carry them as long as you did! That's a LOT of baby in one belly...but of course I don't need to tell you that ;)
Congratulations a zillion times over! After my baby is born, we'll have to get together and hold each other's little ones.
Oh yeah...I LOVE their names!
Gorgeous! So happy for your beautiful family!
Such cute little boys. I love the going home outfits. I am so happy for you.
how absolutely perfect they are! =) congratulations and way to go mama!
Congratulations to you and your sweet family! Cooper and Kale are absolutely perfect.
How long will they have to wear the A and B hats? So cute and so healthy. Congrats! Enjoy being home and having your family all together.
i like how you went with kruise :) ps. are we the only 2 women in the world who didn't go to new moon tonite? :) :)
I love them!!! I am just giddy at the thought that I will be getting to spoil them soon!!!
Congrats! We love the new additions too. I see you went with a seahawks blanket? no brittish soccer colors to sport? (im guessing...i have no idea about who is good in soccer...)We will come visit soon. Making sure no sicknesses come with us.
I am in awe at what big boys they are. That is wonderful that they are here and that they are healthy!
Can not wait to meet them!
Absolutely adorable and amazing! Congratulations!
Oh my goodness. How sweet!! They are beautiful, Sarah! How does Morgan like being a big brother? :) Congratulations! They are just perfect.
Congrats again for like the 80th billion time :) I just can't get enough of these not-so-little guys!
Adorable. Great job, you two. Love the names, too.
Natalie- count me as #3 not at New Moon.
Post a Comment