Two weeks ago, I wrote this post. I thought I had reached the end of my rope and was getting discouraged about how I was feeling. Now here I am at 36 weeks, still carrying these babies around and life has been slowly marching on. I'm learning important lessons during this cycle in my life. I'm capable of doing more than I thought, the key is not letting my mind take over and tell myself negative things. I feel like the "little engine that could." Every day I get a bit bigger and a bit slower, but I'm still making my way up that mountain and am so eager to get down the other side where our beautiful baby boys will be. I remind myself how blessed our family has been and continues to be. The excitement is building and keeping me afloat until the big day arrives. I have had so much support and encouragement from friends and family and I feel like that has made me even stronger.
I can do this. I CAN do this.
I want these babies to know that even though it was hard for their mother at times to carry their weight around and endure the days of being sick and uncomfortable, it was worth it every single step of the way.
*To my future sons: You have a big cheering section waiting for you.
November 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
I am just giddy for Thanksgiving this year, knowing there will be less of a "line", since there will be TWO to spoil!
YOU.ARE.AWESOME!
"I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...."
keep your chin up, luv! you are an amazing woman & a fabulous mom. God'll see you through the last few hurdles. romm hugs to ya!
You CAN do hard things and you're doing it beautifully!
I am a huge fan in that cheering section! You're so close, Sarah!!!
We're super excited for Thanksgiving too. We can't wait to meet your little angels.
By the way, have you given Riley a crash course on blogger so he can post some pictures and give us all the stats when the babies come?
Post a Comment