I found out at my appointment this afternoon that they will induce me on Friday! This is great news to me. Yes, it will be Friday the 13th, but luckily I am not the superstitious kind. My doctor thinks I am an excellent candidate to try and have these babies normally, but they will have everything ready to go and extra people standing by just in case. These boys are running out of room in "la casa de Sarah Dodson". One baby is scrunched towards my back. That cannot be comfortable. I bet they will be as relieved as I am to finally have some room to move around.
I have so many emotions running through me and so many last minute tasks to do. I can't believe the time is almost here!
November 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
i told ya! time passes quickly when it's delivery time... and yours got shortenend by a month! less than 4 days for 4 kids! call me/text me/email me...can't wait :)
oooooh! so exciting!! I'll be thinking of you on Friday!! :) can't wait to see these little ones!
Hooray! So exciting. You've done an amazing job and this part is just about over. I too can't wait to see them!
Yeah! I can't wait to hear the big announcement and hear the names! Good luck!
I'm so excited for you all. These sweet boys are already so loved. Can't wait to hear the news!
We will be anxiously awaiting the good news!!! Best wishes. I just know everything will go perfectly. You are one tough mama!
Just 2 more days! I am so excited and cannot wait to meet these sweet little guys.
Post a Comment