We capped off Kendle's birthday week with a little get together with some of her girl friends last night. We had all the girls wear their pajamas and had kind of a mock slumber party with out the sleeping over part.
Dinner consisted of pizza, watermelon, chips, and ice cold strawberry crush. Then they were welcome to the candy/treats buffet I had put together to snack on the rest of the night.
They painted their nails, made necklaces, and watched a movie along with lots of laughing and being silly. Lots and lots and lots of giggling and smiling.
It was a lot of work, (especially with all of my kids underfoot the whole day) but it was so much fun and worth the effort. My favorite discovery was finding the polka dotted crepe paper at the party store. It is so cute when you see it in person.
Ok, here's some pictures in bad lighting taken on my phone because my real camera needed new batteries:
August 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Looks like it was a blast. I'm sure Kendle had so much fun! I love all the decor, and the red and blue looks awesome! You are such a fun mom Sarah! Can't wait to come and see you!
Happy Birthday to Kendle. That's a great idea...mock slumber party. I'm down with that kind of party.
Great job, eveerything looks os cute Sarah! And I'm completely coveting the polkadot streamers...which party store did you find it? Man, that would have been perfect for Tay's last bday!
Post a Comment