Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




November 1, 2011

November

Source: google.com via Jesse on Pinterest


Today I:

*Bid October farewell and said a hearty hello to November

*Packed up all the Halloween decorations

*Said goodbye to our jack o' lantern's

*Watched my three precious boys jump on the trampoline in the autumn sunshine

*Ran farther than I thought I could......and now I KNOW I can do more. It felt awesome.

*Lovingly folded laundry and put it away for my sweet children.

*Snuck in some reading from a spooky book. I love a good spooky book this time of year.

*Watched my two year old do a surprisingly good job of sweeping the floor.

*Listened to Morgan and his friend laugh and yell and have a great time playing outside. They kept calling each other "bud" and "buddy".

*Started working on some Christmas lists and thinking about Thanksgiving.


Welcome November! I'm so glad you are here.

3 comments:

PRP said...

I love me some November. And hooray for having a great run!

almond nuthouse said...

I love that picture at the beginning of your post...BEAUTIFUL!
Sounds like a great day...a little work, a little exercise, and a little relaxation. :)

tharker said...

Oh, that picture is gorgeous!

I'm totally impressed with your running. Great job on running your farthest yet!!