Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




July 17, 2012

Running Music

I thought I'd share some songs from my running/workout playlist. Here's a sample of what's playing on my ipod during my runs:



Live Like a Warrior -- Matisyahu
Feel So Close (radio edit) -- Calvin Harris
Blow  -- Ke$ha
Payphone -- (clean version) -- Maroon 5 featuring Wiz Khalifa
Super Bass (clean version) -- Nicki Minaj
Runaways -- The Killers
Good Time -- Owl City and Calry Rae Jepsen
Heads Will Roll -- Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Till I Collapse (clean version) -- Eminem
Lights -- Ellie Goulding
Part of Me -- Katie Perry
The Fighter -- Gym Class Heroes featuring Ryan Tedder
Let Me Down Easy -- 2AM Club
Turn Up The Music -- Chris Brown
Best of You -- Foo Fighters


Also, here's a little something from Nike and Ellie Goulding. Love it:




No comments: