Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




April 23, 2007

First blog ever

This is officially my first stab at creating something like this and posting comments about what's going on in my life. I think it's so interesting to read about other people's lives and just hear funny stories about their families. Maybe this will be semi-theraputic for me to vent a little, maybe vent isn't the right word. Anywho, hope to get more of this set up and going and add some more pictures soon.

6 comments:

Marilyn said...

Sarah, Sarah, Sarah! I can't tell you how happy I am that you started a blog! I had no idea you were even reading blogs! I am excited to feel more in touch with your family!

Yay! I am the first to comment here. Welcome to blogland!

hatch said...

Welcome Sarah! It is always so fun to see that someone I know is blogging! It will be fun to read about what is going on with you! Hey thanks again for the huge favor you did for me yesterday! I hope you know to call me anytime you may need something.

Nancie said...

awesome. Now i have one more to add to my favs. glad youre blogging!

Heather said...

UHH.... aren't we friends??

After all, I did tell you how gorgeous you looked on Sunday! Good thing you commented on Marilyn's blog or I might have never found you!!

Sarah said...

Just to let everyone know, I just created this blog on Sunday night after being at Nancy's and looking at everone's blog's with her. I thought it looked interesting and would try it out for fun. So I hope no one is offended thinking I've had one for a while and just havn't got in touch with anyone (Heather)J/k.

Heather said...

I was totally aware, I mean look at your archive! ;)