Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




April 25, 2007

Today

Today. My last day being a 26-year old. Tomorrow I will be 27 and it had me reflecting on this past year, which has totally flown by. I feel like I'm running out of time, there's just never enough time anymore. Life tends to be overscheduled a bit for us at times, Riley likes to be busy and I on the other hand enjoy not rushing around to fifty things all of the time. This last year has been filled with tons of good memories for me that I am very thankful for. I've made new friends, accomplished some personal goals, and been blessed with the gift of a new baby that will be coming into our family very shortly. I've watched my daughter enjoy dance lessons and pre-school for the first time and grow into an adorable hilarious individual. Riley started a new job this last year that has been such a blessing to our family, and one that he enjoys which makes it even more of a blessing. We've watched tons of sporting events and visited with many family members. Life is good and I can't wait to see what the year of being 27 has in store for me.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday!

Marilyn said...

Sarah, Happy Birthday!!!! Tomorrow!

Do you have any special plans to celebrate?

hatch said...

I hope you had a happy birthday. I also hope you did something fun to celebrate. Happy Birthday!