Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




October 23, 2007

Last Lecture

Did anyone see this on the Oprah show yesterday? Dr. Randy Pausch, a professor at Carnegie-Mellon University, gives his last lecture on life to the Oprah show audience. It was amazing. Go here if you havn't seen it. You won't be sorry. This will change the way you look at your life.

4 comments:

PRP said...

I watched it late last night while holding a sick baby and it pretty much rocked my world. All stuff I know, with my head, but I don't know how he's been able to adapt it to his life so lovingly. Truly remarkable.

tharker said...

It is on my DVR, and I plan on watching it tonight while cutting out the last of 1,800 hexagons for Hannah's teacher.

Yeah, I said 1,800

Kris said...

Tiff, you still aren't done with those Hexagon's???? That is funny! Isn't there a die cut for that?? Have a great time!

Sarah, I saw a tidbit of it yesterday. Honestly I didn't want to watch it and be all sad! But the guy seems amazing! Gives me some good things to think about with my own life!

tharker said...

Yes there is a die cut at the school, but wouldn't you know that it's not working properly. So we (me and several other moms from our children's class) got the duty. I finished about 30 minutes ago! Hallejuah! Hannah actually helped me quite a bit today, it was kind of fun.