October 18, 2007
Morgan and the pickle
So I'm probably not a very good mom for letting my four month old gum on a pickle, but he loved it. He chews and chews on anything he can get his hands on and I'm sure this felt good on his little gums. Every time he dropped it he would just cry and cry. Hands down the best teething toy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
He's adorable. My friend's husband gave Spencer a tomato to suck on when he was THREE WEEKS OLD. I'm still not over it.
Four months is nothing. Way to be creative, Mom!
I love it! I think it's perfect! It's cold, juicy, and squishy! Cute picture of Morgan!!
I did the same thing with Kaden, so you could put my name right up there with yours!
This is too cute! Morgan is one cute baby.
Let's be honest ladies...who hasn't given their infant a pickle just for a good laugh? GUILTY!
So cute.
I love this soundtrack!
I am right there with you and Debbie.... I did the same thing.
Post a Comment