Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




October 5, 2007

Thank Goodness it's Friday

Remember the old days when TGIF used to mean a big bowl of popcorn and this:

















Then in high school and college it meant hanging out with your girlfriends or going on a date with a cute guy.

I love getting out and having a real date with Riley, but after a crazy stressful week, I just want to stay home and do this:



And that's exactly what we're doing tonight. Sometimes there's nothing better than a date night where you can wear comfy sweats and eat fatty food. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

8 comments:

tharker said...

Sounds perfect! Have a great weekend!

Kris said...

Seriously, I looked forward to those shows every Friday night! Tonight we are excited to watch Friday Night Lights and Las Vegas! That pizza looks so yummy and a good movie and some sweats will be delightful! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

hey i still watch full house...mostly to see jessie wear white tennis with black jeans or a nice (purple)suit. all i have to say to movies,food and sweats is "you got it dude!"

Anonymous said...

Oh, I used to love those shows. I'm excited Friday Night Lights has moved to Fridays...some good TV to watch!

Heather said...

I'm so with you on the sweats dates...

Marilyn said...

I agree as well, some of my favorite dates are putting the kids to bed, watching a movie and ordering takeout.

Hope you had a blast!

Marilyn said...

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I love this song.

::lindsay said...

Sounds like a great date night to me. Actually, it's probably my favorite kind of date night because you can TOTALLY relax.