This little hunk of love is 8 months old this week!!!!! Can you believe it?

My little chubber-oo loves bath time now. He likes to get his mom soaked with his splashing. At this stage in his life he's trying to be really independant by crawling everywhere he can and has been pulling himself up on the furniture and trying to balance on his own. He thinks he's ready for real food, but he doesn't have any little chompers yet. So I guess he's just swallowing all those cheerios?
He loves to clap, yell, pinch, wrestle and lay upside down. When I try to get him to say "momma" he gets a twinkle in his eye and says "da-da". It totally cracks me up. But when he's sad or hungry, he's all about the "ma-ma-ma-ma". Anytime music comes on, he starts rocking to the beat and clapping his hands.
I couldn't ask for a sweeter, happier baby.


8 comments:
He is adorable, Sarah! At church yesterday, he kept smiling at everyone. You are one lucky mommy!
Rub a dub dub. Cutest baby in tub.
Question, why does morgan get louder when he see's sleeping babies? he thought he was pretty funny when he was messing with the tip of his bottle and flicked milk in my eye. i'll get you back morgan the mischieveous! :)
He is so cute Sarah. I can't believe that he is 8 months old! I'm glad he's one happy baby! I need to squeeze him while he's bathing. He's so adorable.
Oh yeah, I'm loving the calendar on your blog. I might have to add one on mine. I'm always looking for a date, while I'm one the computer! Great idea!
So cute!
Where does the time go? Weren't you JUST pregnant with him? He sure is cute and we miss him so much!
Babies are THE BEST! Happy 8 months sweet Morgan!
He is such a cute baby Sarah. I think his eyes are so beautiful.
Post a Comment