#1 Radiance Boost Eye Cream from Neutrogena

After having a baby and having lots of late nights, my eyes seem to have permanent dark circles and puffiness. I dab some of this on and I can tell a big difference. Plus it helps keep my eye area soft since mine tend to get kind of dry this time of year.
#2 On-the-Spot Acne Treatment from Neutrogena

This stuff is like a miracle in a tube for me. I wish I was one of those lucky people who have perfect skin and never endure a blemish, but that is just not the case.
#3 C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine in Cinnamint

This is my all-time favorite lip gloss. I love the way it looks and it actually makes your breath a little fresher at the same time. I buy it from Bath and Body Works. LOVE IT!!!
I would love to know what beauty products you love and would reccommend: skin products, make-up, tools - whatever it is that you think are great. *Especially if there is a foundation product that you like, I am having the hardest time finding one that blends with my skin tone.*


11 comments:
I like MAC foundation. They also introduced me to a great bronzer (and how to apply it) which I can't believe I've lived without all these years. If you've never tried bronzer you should go to the MAC store and have them pick one for you to try.
so i have stock in vicks, and you in neutragena. i like using mineral foundation. i think walgreens has a policy if you don't like your makeup you can return it.(wrong color,etc..)
I had always had the hardest time finding a foundation that I like. In fact I just never wore it. Until last fall when I had my day at the spa and at the end of it they did my make-up. It was over at Nouveu Day Spa I cannot remember the guys name but he mixes the mineral make-up to match and compliment your skin tone. I love the stuff it does not even feel like you are wearing any foudation at all and it really evens out your skin. Love it! Now ar first it might seem a littl spendy. It's a little over $50.00 a jar, but it lasts forever. He told me mine should last at least 8 months. You do not have to use very much. I think it will be a permenant thing for me. I love love love it! Sorry for such a long comment. Oh by the way you are the Sarah that I tagged.
I love this spot acne treatment from Mario Badescu. It is actually called crying lotion, and I think it is amazing! You can get it here.
I also love this 15% glycolic cleanser that I got at Nouveau recently. It makes your skin tingle and it feels so good.
I also really love using a sugar scrub on my hands, arms, legs, and feet, especially this time of year when we have so much dry dead skin. I love to exfoliate!
Great topic, sorry for the long comment.
ooops, it's not "crying" lotion, it's "drying" lotion. Man I need to proofread my comments.
Sarah, I LOVE the lip gloss that you introduced me to. It's my new best friend. The puffy eye cream sounds like it's what I need. I use a lot of Avon Products, but that's cuz I used to be a Representative. Did anyone know that about me??? Anyway, I'm not good with makeup and don't have any good recommendations. But I love all the ones people have written!
My favorite concealer is Mary Kay's in Ivory. That stuff covers ANYTHING!
Foundation....I still have yet to find one that I LOVE.
This is a fun topic Sarah!
After many years of trying to get away with buying/using cheap makeup I've finally decided it's worth the extra cash to buy some good stuff. I've been using Mary Kay cleanser, moisturizer, and foundation lately and I'm a big fan. For my baby shower a friend also gave me a satin lips and satin hands kit and I LOVE it!!! Such a treat to pamper yourself a bit. Fun topic, Sarah! I love getting a glimpse into what other people use to look great!
I use that lip gloss too--it's a keeper. I'm totally going to the store and buying that eye cream. It's just what this mommy needs!
Great post. MS+ alleman= yuck skin. I'll try that blemish cream stuff.
As for the lip gloss, I try to avoid those. my lips are already heauge (huge) and i hate attracting any attention to them.
Thanks for all the suggestions on this post! it was a great idea. Do some more!:)
Unfortunatley, I have no advice on this one. I am in the phase of considering plastic surgery.
Post a Comment