
She loves her shorter new style and I'm looking forward to the low maintenance after all of the french braiding, wispy pony tails, and snarls we've been dealing with for the last couple of years. This picture from last summer was her hair at it's longest:
The new hair cut has inspired a new attitude I've noticed as well. A sassier, spunkier, girlier (is that a word?) version of Kendle is coming out. That's good and bad. We don't really need any more sassy or spunky. That girl has enough of those traits to last her a life time. But it's cute to see her take an interest in her appearance and start wanting to fix her own hair. Or maybe that's not such a good thing?
At any rate, I'm glad it was a positive experience for her because I have to admit as I saw those long locks of pretty hair falling to the ground I was having second thoughts and started to feel slightly sick.
Now I'm debating wether to chop off my locks or not for the upcoming warm weather. Decisions, decisions.



13 comments:
I absolutely love her new haircut! It is adorable. She looked so cute on Sunday with her shorter hair and I loved her dress too!
Kendle's hair looks so cute! She does look a lot older. And you can tell from the picture, that she is thinking she looks pretty spiffy too!
I say, go for it! If you want to cut it, you should!
LOVE IT! So cute. I think I definitely have a haircut coming my way sooner than later. And Maelin too because I dread doing her hair every morning and her freaking out before I even run the comb through her hair...
Wow they grow up fast and it really looks nice on her. I think hair does produce a little attitude to be sassier or whatever.
She looks very pleased with herself, and I'm sure you will appreciate having one less thing to do in the morning. She's a doll.
So cute!!
her smile even looks different. is it me or does shorter hair make kendle look more angelic? all part of her plans! :)
She's adorable with short or long hair, but I do love the new look! Great Job Sarah!
She's gorgeous! A little beauty for sure!
I love her new haircut! She is so cute! This haircut just fits her so well!
Grandma thinks she looks beautiful.
So grown up already!
The new haircut is perfect. It is amazing how much healthier hair looks when you chop off a few inches. She looks ADORABLE!
Post a Comment