Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




February 8, 2008

Exciting News

Congrats to my little sis for officially being accepted to Oregon State University! They are lucky to have her and those college boys better watch out. By that I mean stay away from my little sis, or I will make the 4 hour drive and hunt you down. Seriously. I can make it there in 3 1/2 on a good day. Don't test me.















I'm so proud of you Tam!

7 comments:

Marilyn said...

Holy Cow! That is a gorgeous picture. She is a knockout. Congrats to her for being pretty AND smart!

Jan said...

Wow. I hope the boys can stay focused with her in class. Good job Tam.

Heather said...

Yeah, that looks like a pic from a catalog! Congrats on being beautiful but more importantly smart. Isn't that your family motto for Kendle?

dandee said...

Sarah, I LOVE the relationship you have with your beautiful, smart sister. I think I know where she gets it!

Anonymous said...

We were in Corvallis this week and had intented on buying her some Beaver paraphanalia...and didn't. Maybe next time! We're so proud of her and think she is just one cool chick!

tharker said...

She is so gorgeous!!!

And you are a fabulous big sister!

Kris said...

Way to go Tamra! That is exciting stuff. We love OSU. Um Sarah, I showed this picture to Tom this weekend. He's impressed, but he thinks she's too good looking for him! He said, "She's way out of my league."

She's gorgeous. Is she applying to BYU-Provo by chance??