I haven't watched last night's show either. He did great last week, and I really like him. I hope he takes it all the way! This song has been coming from my mouth all afternoon. I'm still wishing I was on AI! "Imagine all the people..........,"
Mom to one feisty 10 year old girl, an adventurous 5 year old boy, and 3 year old twin boys who always keep me on my toes. Wife to a soccer coaching, on the go husband who shares my love for good books, movies, and is my ultimate taste tester for new recipes. I'm a reader, baker, music enthusiast, listener, friend, daughter, sister, aunt, nurturer, coach, and am learning to navigate the craziness that is my world right now with a smile on my face and a spring in my step.
5 comments:
LOVE HIM!!! I hope he wins it all, too. What a sweetheart. Amazingly talented!
He was great last night.
I have yet to watch last night's episode. It's on my list today...after the 47 loads of laundry, and Mutual....so maybe it's on my list for tonight ;)
I haven't watched last night's show either. He did great last week, and I really like him. I hope he takes it all the way! This song has been coming from my mouth all afternoon. I'm still wishing I was on AI! "Imagine all the people..........,"
If I voted, I would vote for him too!
Post a Comment