Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




June 26, 2008

SYTYCD

(pause the music player on my blog and enjoy this clip)





I loved this performance and I've watched it over and over again since last night. They are two of my favorite dancers along with Kherington and Twitch. Who are your favorites this season?

*If you don't watch the show or missed it, you can catch recaps on their website or on youtube.

8 comments:

Kris said...

I agree Sarah. I loved this performance. They did such a great job. I think the two of them are an interesting pair, but they seem to have what it takes to be good dancers. I really like Kherington and Twitch too. It was a great show last night!

Jan said...

Wish I had more to say on the subject Sarah. But I haven't watched it. Thanks for the clip though. I probably am missing out.

Julie said...

My favorite is the same as you but this dance was my favorite last night! I LOVE so you think you can dance...i t is johnny's favorite too!

Sarah said...

Julie-
Welcome to my blog! That's cool that Johnny likes to watch the show with you. Riley can't stand it, mainly because of the annoying judges, but on occasion even he will be impressed by some of the dancers.

tharker said...

Ooh, I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this dance! I also loved Twitchington, Joshua and Katee, and Gev and Courtney. Those were my favorite four from this week.

Nancie said...

that was the coolest dance. they are the ones to beat, i cant even imagine moving my body the way those guys do. talent!

TyLeen said...

I loved that dance too! I got goose bumps again watching! I love this show. I feel bad for some of the dancers...I think that their partners are holding them back. I am with you with liking Twitch...I think he will make it pretty far, everyone seems to love him!

Mitchellaus Copernicus said...

Twitchington is way overrated. They're good, but not any better than anybody else. Mark and Hightower have been my favorites since the beginning (because I like weird people and Hightower has always been my favorite name in the whole world since I watched Police Academy as a youn'n) so just FYI, I liked 'em FIRST!!! That dance was sweet though. That girl can act.