
I've been so out of it this week. Little man and I have both been suffering from a yucky flu bug that hit us like a semi-truck. Yesterday was a good turning point, and this morning we're both feeling much better. Morgan hasn't been able to drink milk for almost the whole week so I was getting pretty worried about him. Yesterday his appetite started to come back a bit and we got him to eat some waffles. We all slept really good last night and rest always makes a huge difference. I really hope Riley and Kendle do not get this because it was miserable. I have not had the throw-upping (yes, I made that word up) flu since I was a freshman in high school. This week totally brought back my days of having morning sickness, or night sickness as I like to call it because that's when I always got sick. It's amazing the human body can do that for almost three months straight and not leave any permanent damage. I'm pretty sure we picked up this wonderful little flu bug from Morgan's doctor's appointment on Monday. It's so great going to the doctor right? Luckily Riley was able to take the day off from work yesterday and took such good care of us all day. It was a huge help. I've been doing laundry and cleaning up messes around the clock, and on Monday I'm going to be disinfecting and cleaning this house from top to bottom. Anyone have any good suggestions for where to rent the best carpet cleaner?


6 comments:
Sorry Sarah. I know how the yucks just are the worse in the summer.
I need to really come back and see the suggestions on carpet cleaners as well. I really am not sure of a good one either. Hope you all get better and not have to pass it along.
Bye Sarah.
Oh, Sarah! I'm so sorry. It sounds like we've had similar weeks. We haven't had the flu, just the worst cold and cough that I've had in years.
I'm not sure about carpet cleaners. We've gotten the one that you rent from the grocery store before {rug doctor?} and it did work way better than the steam cleaners that you can buy at store.
uh, you had me in a panic, panic, panic!! :) glad you're feeling better. i HATE the flu. with a passion. sweatin and crampin and trying to just get your mind/body to hold it down a little bit longer and then...jump up and get to a bowl or toilet as quick as you can. barf me out. stay healthy riley and kendle!
I'm sorry you've been so sick this week Sarah. Throw-upping is no fun! At least when it's morning sickness, you know all the yucks are for a very good outcome...but not with the flu. There's nothing good about that!
We also rented a Rug Doctor last year and I was shocked to see what a great job it did. I wasn't expecting it to be that effective. I also agree with Lindsay, the Rug Doctor did a much better job than any steam cleaner I've ever used.
Happy disinfecting!
So sorry you've been sick. I hear Walmart rents out carpet cleaners... Not a great way to start out the summer!
What a huge bummer to be sick this time of year. I'm so glad you guys are doing better. I'm glad that Riley was home to help take care of you and the kids. I hope you and your mom get a lot of cleaning done today! Have a great time.
Post a Comment