I stole this from Jan's blog. I thought it was such a great post and wanted to do it for myself.
I am: Constantly learning. Life holds many lessons for me.
I think: I should cut my hair, but everyone keeps telling me not to.
I know: I have a Heavenly Father who loves me.
I want: To be less of a worry wart, be more carefree.
I have: One leg that is longer than the other, and one ear higher than the other.
I dislike: Big crowds, pushy people, slow traffic lights
I miss: The sun, sand, and beach of a certain tropical island.
I fear: Losing my memory (and my mind). I think it's already happening.
I feel: Like taking a hike in the mountains
I hear: Morgan's babbling, music, construction (grrr.......)
I smell: Not much, I'm stuffed up
I crave: A good foot massage, a captivating book, and my mom's pumpkin pies.
I usually: Am not a morning person AT ALL. I like to have some lazy time in the morning.
I search: For buried treasure. Not really, but I wish I could.
I wonder: Why every time I go shopping, I can never find the right size. Is it some kind of conspiracy to drive me crazy?
I regret: Not standing up for myself more
I love: Quiet time, my children's smiles, a good deed
I care: Too much about what other people think.
I always: Procrastinate.
I worry: About everything. That is not an exageration. Will it rain tomorrow? What should I make for dinner? Are my kids normal? Mostly my family, my friends......just want everyone to be happy.
I am not: A fan of riding in the car for long trips. I get pretty carsick.
I remember: Going to lunch with my grandmother Eddis and visiting the high school she was a librarian at. I loved visiting my grandparents house in Idaho. It was the neatest place, and she always had a big jar of Oreo cookies on the kitchen counter. She had a really good sense of style and lots of neat books.
I believe: In the power of a mother's love. Many great men and women attribute their successes to their mothers.
I sing: With my kids in the car, or while I'm making dinner.
I don't always: Return phone calls right away. I'm horrible about getting back to people.
I write: An average of 8-10 emails a day. Thank goodness for the Internet.
I win: At trivia games, name that tune, duck-duck goose.
I wish: When I was a kid I always wanted to visit Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory. Now, I wish that..................Who am I kidding? I still want to go there.
I can usually be found: Reading, cooking, feeding hungry children, and "bloggin' it up" as my husband would say.
I am scared: Of Clowns, spiders, heights, hissing beetles, guys with chainsaws, tofu, jello with vegetables in it, and deep water where I can't see the bottom.
I need: At least 8 hours of sleep to feel human
I forget: To return compliments. Like when someone says: "Why Jane, that is a lovely sweater you are wearing." The polite way to reply would be something like: "Thank you Martha, and I just love those new earrings you have on." Instead, I usually just mumble some lousy thing like: "Oh, this old sweater? Ya, I got it on sale for like 5 bucks and it's been in the back of my closet for a year.....ramble, ramble. So I do apologize if I have seemed rude to anyone. I swear it's just a really bad habit I have.
I am happy: When the house is spotless, the laundry is done, and my children are impeccably clean. HA! Ya right, I'd never be happy in that case. Really I am most happy when I am spending time with my family and we are having fun together. Even if it is just hanging outside in the backyard or going to get ice cream after dinner. I love it when Kendle tells me, "Mom, this was the best day ever!"
September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


14 comments:
That was so fun to read! Can I go to the chocolate factory with you?
I learned even more about you from this list. Jello with vegetables in it scares me too. Creepy!
Sarah,
I loved this! You are too funny. I think I'll have to steal it from you. So true about the compliment thing...that is so me! We really need to get together sometime...since I think our husbands talk like 4 times a day (truly)!
~the other Sara
Seriously - who ever thought that putting veggies in jello was a good idea??? I'd like to find that person and tell them "No! That is the worst idea EVER!"
So fun Sarah. I loved your answers. I believe in the power of the mothers love too. Well said. I relate to the crowds. Scary.
great list...i had a grandma with a great sense of style too :) i loved looking at all her crazy big, baubly jewelry...when she wasn't looking:)
I love this and I'll probably steal it sometime soon.
And I hate deep water too!
Awesome list, Sarah! I'm afraid of clowns too. They really creep me out. Loved the compliment thing, because that is totally me. I'm glad I'm not the only worry wart around here either...
I loved reading this. Your personality totally shined in this post. So true about everything you said. It's all totally you!! I love how you can win at Duck, Duck, Goose. I sense a game at our next girls night.
These I lists are really fun.
I love your hair. It always looks beautiful.
Great list. I can tell you put a lot of thought into it.
Love your beautiful hair!
who doesn't want to go to the chocolate factory? I always wanted to like the wallpaper!
I learned some new stuff about you Sar. Good list. I don't think I could be that creative! The compliment thing is something I do too. horrible.
I love reading these lists. So interesting to get into your thoughts.
Post a Comment