-I gave my blog a new face lift, I was getting restless.
-There was a pretty big fire in our neighborhood yesterday. A family farther down the street from us had a car catch on fire in their driveway, probably about 2 minutes after Kendle walked past their house on the way to the bus stop. I'm beyond thankful no one was hurt. Blessings are all around us on a daily basis if we stop to look.
-My favorite thing about getting Morgan out of his crib in the morning is that he will let me hug and hold him for a few minutes. This morning he was so sweet and just snuggled into me with a big smile. I love that he wakes up happy. It makes my day start off so much better.
-I was actually cold this morning. Brrr.....the chilly mornings are upon us. My feet are cold, which they will be until April probably. Is there such a thing as cold feet syndrome?
-The constant home construction behind our house is driving me nuts. The soundtrack to my day is loud trucks, beeping, hammering, yelling, loud music, and sometimes I can even feel the ground vibrate from the backhoes digging. I long for the quiet of the country.......
September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Hi Sarah! I'm so glad that you stopped by and commented. Your blog is lovely.
I've been here for about 4 minutes and I've had tears in my eyes the whole time.
There's something about that song, Sweet Baby, that just tugs at my heartstrings. Then I read about snuggling with your sweet little boy and thought about how I get to do the same thing with mine.
It's so nice to meet you.
Kimba
Thanks Kimba!
I hated the new construction, glad it's been over for about 2 yrs on our end. When are you moving over here??? :)
Cute face lift Sarah. I love the header.
Something for cold feet syndrome? Socks. heeeheeee ;)
You're new blog is very cute, and I completely agree with all the construction noises. It's so annoying!
I love the new header...so cute.
I also love reading your thoughts. Definitely so much to be grateful for, if we just open our eyes and look.
I love this new look Sarah. So creative and cozy.
I always love your random thoughts. You are such a caring person.
I didn't know about the car on fire on your street. Seriously, that's scary. The construction gets really old. I've worn my cozy socks a couple of times since School Started. When the windows get left open, it's cold inside. Your little Morgan is such a little cuddler. He's so cute.
Post a Comment