Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




December 22, 2008

Having a Merry Little Christmas

Here's what I've been reading, listening to, and watching this holiday season:

Reading:

~The Christmas Sweater by Glenn Beck

~The Christmas Box by Richard Paul Evans

~The Forgotten Carols by Michael McLean

~The Fifty Dollar Gold Piece by Roderick L. Cameron

Listening:

~James Taylor at Christmas *Favorite Song: Baby It's Cold Outside

~Sing Choirs of Angels by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir *Favorite Song: Still, Still, Still










~Christmas Impressions - Christmas Moods/ Various Artists *Favorite Song: Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas by Judy Garland

Watching:

~The Holiday

~White Christmas










        ~The Polar Express

        ~Home Alone

        4 comments:

        PRP said...

        I watched The Holiday last night by myself. I should have invited you over! I love that movie.

        Kris said...

        I finished "The Christmas Box" last night. I totally loved it. Thanks for sharing your good read with me. Next I need to borrow "The Christmas Sweater" and read that. Love the MOTAB's Sing, Choirs of Angels too.

        tharker said...

        I love "Still, Still, Still" It is so peaceful and beautiful.

        I could watch White Christmas over and over!

        Merry Christmas Sarah!

        Anonymous said...

        ahhh, i have been waiting to see home alone, christmas vacation and the christmas story on tv but haven't caught it yet. love that we have such a beautiful christmas scene wherever we go :)