Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




December 2, 2008

Kendle's Version

Yesterday Kendle brought this picture home from school. I thought it was really cute. Her teacher asked the children to draw a picture depicting their family.























She drew us all in our beds, Morgan is in his crib. And the fifth member of our family? That would be our dog Bogie. I guess there really are all types of families!

7 comments:

hatch said...

I love that Kendle! She is such a smart girl! The picture is priceless.

Anonymous said...

That's great! I love how kids minds work.

Kris said...

This is cute. So Kendle to not forget the dog. I love the picture and seeing her little brain in action.

::lindsay said...

So cute! I love the picture!

Jan said...

How sweet Sarah. Little pictures are the best. She loves her family.

tharker said...

I love that she included your dog! Such a cute girl, she is!

Nancie said...

never leave the dog out, no matter how many holes he digs under the fence. Good girl Kendle.