We had a super successful yard sale today and got rid of almost everything we were selling. I had one box of baby/girls clothes in my garage that I did not want to sell because I would rather give them to someone I know instead of having people pick through them - I just couldn't bring myself to do that. Call me sentimental. I have saved some of Kendle's cutest things that I really liked from when she was a baby/toddler and also a few dresses she has recently grown out of. Here is what there is:
Baby:
2 pairs infant dress shoes
White lace bonnet
Baby Gap coordinating onesies, romper, cardigan/pants set and hat
Carter's soft pink coverall/onesie set
Oshkosh fleece lined "mock snow bibs" with matching long sleeved snowflake shirt
soft yellow bumblebee pants
Flowered sleep/play romper
Antique looking cream outfit with lace around collar (great for old style looking pictures)
Adorable pink rose bud patterned "side tie" long sleeve top with matching pants and hat.
Oshkosh denim overalls
Pink, yellow, and butterfly patterned receiving blankets (not sure they were ever even used)
Pink and white checked crib sheet
Baby towels and hooded bath towel, all practically like new
Toddler/Girl
Red Gymboree cardigan with embroidered flowers (I think it has matching socks)
Pink and white striped Mariners onesie/jersey with matching pink cheerleader type skirt
Grey blue/lavender Oshkosh winter coat
Gorgeous white wedding/special occasion dress (has only been worn once when our family was sealed in the temple)
3 Christmas dresses
White summer eyelet dress
Nice flowered Easter dress
Pink striped spring dress
Pink Velvet heart dress
Children's place red plaid Christmas footie pj's
Beautiful teal and gold butterfly patterned "kimono" dress (fantastic for Halloween or pictures)
CUTE pink and grey Old Navy hounds tooth patterned beret
If anyone's interested let me know and feel free to come look and take whatever you want.
July 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
seriously, you have to keep some of kendle's clothes. i'm so glad my mom kept some of mine that i could look at when i got older or even put on my kids.
I'd love to look through the baby girl clothes! Let me know when I can stop by!
I'll be out of town this week at the coast, but we'll be back next Sunday. You can stop by anytime next week.
Call me when you get back, I'd love to stop by too.
Post a Comment