So cute! I was looking forward to seeing their costumes- you always come up with good ones. I was actually tempted to copy your Thing 1 and Thing 2 from last year.
It was fun seeing you tonight. Your kids look great. I bet you have so much candy cuz Riley told me he and Kendle were going to go and do their second rounds! Ha! Hope you guys had a great Halloween! Hooray for November! :)
Yes, that is all Kendle's candy. Her and Riley brought Morgan home after about half an hour or so and then canvassed the whole area. I'm just glad no one else likes the Almond Joys or the Mounds because those are my fav's.
what a crazy halloween it was! is it just me or is halloween getting bigger every year and christmas smaller? what up? we have waaaay too much candy...one of the few perks of having houses every 10 feet! :) atta boy riley!
what cutie pie's! And that is QUITE the load you guys brought in... there are a couple of dentists around town who will pay $2 a pound for candy and then ship it off to the troops... you guys could make some good $$ on that load.
Mom to one feisty 10 year old girl, an adventurous 5 year old boy, and 3 year old twin boys who always keep me on my toes. Wife to a soccer coaching, on the go husband who shares my love for good books, movies, and is my ultimate taste tester for new recipes. I'm a reader, baker, music enthusiast, listener, friend, daughter, sister, aunt, nurturer, coach, and am learning to navigate the craziness that is my world right now with a smile on my face and a spring in my step.
10 comments:
So cute! I was looking forward to seeing their costumes- you always come up with good ones. I was actually tempted to copy your Thing 1 and Thing 2 from last year.
It was fun seeing you tonight. Your kids look great. I bet you have so much candy cuz Riley told me he and Kendle were going to go and do their second rounds! Ha! Hope you guys had a great Halloween! Hooray for November! :)
Aww, I have the cutest grandkids!! I bet they were so excited. Looks like dad came through big time!
Is all that candy Kendle's? That's quite a haul! Just think, next year there will be two more in that picture!
Cute kiddos. Just think, next year there will be 2 more...
i like that her candy is all organized! is that your doing or hers? If hers then I wonder where she learned that from? ;)
They both look so great! I especially love Kendle's red lips!
Holy candy!!!
Yes, that is all Kendle's candy. Her and Riley brought Morgan home after about half an hour or so and then canvassed the whole area. I'm just glad no one else likes the Almond Joys or the Mounds because those are my fav's.
what a crazy halloween it was! is it just me or is halloween getting bigger every year and christmas smaller? what up? we have waaaay too much candy...one of the few perks of having houses every 10 feet! :) atta boy riley!
what cutie pie's! And that is QUITE the load you guys brought in... there are a couple of dentists around town who will pay $2 a pound for candy and then ship it off to the troops... you guys could make some good $$ on that load.
Post a Comment