So those top two pics I see more of you and Morgan, but the bottom couple look more like Kendle and Riley. I am so confused! :) One thing I know for sure is that they are adorable and 10wks flies by!!
that's funny, i was just going to say they're starting to get their own little looks. their eyes don't look too blue in the pix. maybe you'll get another brown eye. were morgan's eye's lighter in color around that age?
The first two pictures they look very similar. But the next two I can see their differences. I agree, I still need to be told which one is which. I need to come and snuggle them. They are just too cute. Love those cheeks!
Mom to one feisty 10 year old girl, an adventurous 5 year old boy, and 3 year old twin boys who always keep me on my toes. Wife to a soccer coaching, on the go husband who shares my love for good books, movies, and is my ultimate taste tester for new recipes. I'm a reader, baker, music enthusiast, listener, friend, daughter, sister, aunt, nurturer, coach, and am learning to navigate the craziness that is my world right now with a smile on my face and a spring in my step.
13 comments:
Um, aren't they supposed to be looking more different by now instead of more the same????
Either way, they're adorable!
So those top two pics I see more of you and Morgan, but the bottom couple look more like Kendle and Riley. I am so confused! :) One thing I know for sure is that they are adorable and 10wks flies by!!
Awesome pics sister! Wish we were closer so we could help out and learn how to tell them apart.
Jer
Does it get any better than that!?! They are adorable!!!
that's funny, i was just going to say they're starting to get their own little looks. their eyes don't look too blue in the pix. maybe you'll get another brown eye. were morgan's eye's lighter in color around that age?
Sooo cute! I think they are looking more the same too. How fun!
Thank you!!!! They are soooo cute!!!! (And thank you for labeling them also...Aunt Debbie still needs some who's who training.)
Oh, they've gotten so big! They look a lot alike to me. They are adorable, Sarah.
Oh, they've gotten so big! They look a lot alike to me. They are adorable, Sarah.
The first two pictures they look very similar. But the next two I can see their differences. I agree, I still need to be told which one is which. I need to come and snuggle them. They are just too cute. Love those cheeks!
Those double chins...love them!
They are getting so big and gaining those pounds nicely. They are adorable!
Oh, i can't believe how much they've grown already. Darling boys.
Post a Comment