Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




June 22, 2010

Future Piano Players?

The twins are just tall enough to stretch their little fingers up to reach the piano keys. So sometimes I will leave the cover open so they can pull up and tickle the ivory's. They think it's so funny.








I love this last one.

Look at Cooper stretching with all his might to get up there!

6 comments:

Marilyn said...

that is adorable. Everything is just cuter when there are two of them.
that last picture is sooooo cute!

PRP said...

They are getting so big! And so adorable.

Kris said...

Love these photos. Cooper is determined to hit those keys. Super cute piano players.

Anonymous said...

yikes, they're starting to get that older baby look sarah :( little minds, little hands at work! fun times.

Lisa said...

So cute! I love that they are always together doing the same thing.

Anonymous said...

Too cute.