Well, I have reached that motherly milestone where my mind was going over those exact thoughts as I escorted Kendle to school this morning. Third grade just sounds so much older than second grade. The first day is always filled with a bit of anxiety no matter how old you are. I get nervous and I'm not even the one going to school. I loved watching Kendle as she interacted with her new classmates that were also waiting outside for the bell to ring. That girl knows who she is. It's probably just my motherly bias but sometimes she just seems to glow to me and I love how her little smile lights up her face. I hope 3rd grade is a wonderful school year for her.
Of course we had to take some traditional first day of school photos outside:


School is officially back in session.
"Let the wild rumpus start!"
***


10 comments:
Sarah, she is gorgeous! and definitely looking so much like a little lady.
She looks adorable! I love her little fashion-forward outfit..so cute!
Third grade will be magical for her.
There is something about 3rd grade that is much older than 2nd grade - I feel the same way. Hope it was a great day for her! I can't wait for Zack and Maelin to get home so I can hear all about their day.
So cute!
Snazzy outfit! Go get em Kendle. Caleb seemed so "sure" of himself today. Sometimes I wish I could just bottle that up and use it for myself.
a.) Isn't it so fun to reach those moments of motherhood?
b.) Seriously. She looks SO dang cute!!
c.) Love the pictures!
LOVE her outfit. I just love Kendle. She really does know who she is and I love that about her.
I can't wait to show Syd this post in the morning. Kendle does look so cute. I love her smile too. She'll love 3rd grade, and yep you have reached the milestone of where you realize you really don't want your kids to grow up. It's tough huh. How's the barfing? You guys done with it now?
She looks so cute!...and so old!
I love Kendle's style!
Post a Comment