(The After Picture)
While Riley was tackling the garage this afternoon, I got to work on the coat/storage closet by the front door. It now looks sooooooo much better. Look at all those neatly stacked games and coats that are actually on their hooks. I didn't think to take a before picture, but trust me when I say it was horrendous. I swept up so much dirt and finally got all of Morgan's Thomas the Train and Lego pieces picked up that have been hiding out in the dark recesses for who knows how long. I made a nice little stack of old games and puzzles to donate and threw away the little odds and ends that somehow ended up there and no longer served a purpose. It was a good reminder that we have those fun games and we need to PLAY them more often and have some good quality family time with the kids. I also discovered an amazing puzzle that's never been opened and I'm going to get it out later tonight just for me.
So it really wasn't that bad. It took me half an hour or so and it was pretty painless.
Now the questions is, how long is it going to stay that way??????????
Next on my list - my bedroom closet.



3 comments:
doesnt that feel good!
I wish i had a closet to reorganize.
Bet that makes you smile every time you open the closet! Thanks for the picture!
It looks great!
Post a Comment