*Today while picking Morgan up from preschool, one of the other mom's informed me that her little boy talks about Morgan all the time and just loves him. That really gave me some relief. I'm always worried how he acts at preschool, so it's good to know he is making new friends and being nice. He is such a charming boy, but sometimes he can be a handful.
*While doing my morning workout, Cooper and Kale decided they would tag team me while I was doing crunches and add some extra weight. They thought it was so funny how they could attack me while I was down on the ground. They were cracking me up how they kept mimicking my workout moves and trying to pick up my free weights. Is it scary that they are that strong?
*Kendle had another ortho appointment yesterday and got her colors on her brackets changed once again. So far she's had pink and turquoise, red and green, and now she's sporting navy and yellow. Looks like since her other side teeth have come in almost all the way she will be getting some more brackets/work done at her appointment next month. She is excited about that, those other teeth have taken forever to grow in.
*So far so good on the pink eye not spreading to anyone else (knock on wood). I don't' think Kendle had a very bad case of it, but it is pretty much gone now and almost looking back to normal. She's looking forward to basketball tonight and getting to take her new basketball with her.
*I just finished reading a fantastic book. It's a perfect story to read with Valentine's Day approaching and I'm going to try and do a book review on my book blog in the next day or so. If I had to describe it, I would say it is something like the Da Vinci code meets Romeo and Juliet. I'd love to see it made into a movie. Trust me, this is one you will really enjoy reading!
*I found this picture the other day and my inner child just about burst with envy. This is totally magical and who wouldn't want to curl up in it. So cozy. I'm in luuurrrrvvee.
January 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
thats so good that you do crunches...i thought about it last night.
Tell me the title of the book! hurry! I'll have to request it from the Cheney Library and it'll take FOREVER. Im inbetween books and need another good one to start. I live for your recommendations!
I'm anxious to know that book too. I just finished The Mermaid Chair and it was bizarre, but fascinating. A great read.
I'm always amazed at how strong kids are. Caleb can lift Drayson down all the way from the top bunk and set him onto his feet (and Caleb is not a big guy). Chip says he is an ant...lifting a bazillion times his body weight or whatever.
And its always nice to hear that your children behave themselves and other people and their kids like them. Phew, what a relief!
OK you better hurry and review that book. I am always excited to hear about books I have not read from you. In fact I really want to read Every Last One... it is never in at the library.
The bed looks like a dream!
Lexi loves Morgan too! He is a sweet little boy and he was always good at my house when I watched him. But isn't it always how it is...your kids is always better at someone else's house? I know mine are.
I need to be doing crunches too! I think that would help with all the questions people have been asking me! I love these This & That posts. Can't wait to hear more about Kendle's bball!
Your Morgan sounds like such a sweet boy, of course the other kids love him!
One thing I find amusing is that after reading your blog for so many years, I actually feel like I know your family. I think I would have a hard time not saying hello to your children, because I've read about them for so long. But I would restrain myself because I'm sure I would totally freak them out ;)
Post a Comment