Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




May 31, 2011

Lots to tell, but not right now

I have so many things I should be blogging about. New pictures to post, exciting things that happened over the weekend, funny things to share. But right now I am just so very tired. So many other things have been sucking up my time lately I just have not felt the urge to sit down and regularly post like I usually do. And I just can't seem to shake this exhaustion that's been following me around like a new puppy. It's there everyday and though I get a few spurts of get up and go here and there, I am mostly just so very tired. This is not normal for me. Yes, I get the occasional "I've been up with babies and kids or just couldn't sleep at night" type of tiredness, but this feels heavy and hard to shake. I feel like I've just been in a fog the last week or so.

I'm hoping that it's just the crazy whirlwind we've been wrapped up in the last few weeks at a constant sprinting pace that is catching up to me and this good slow week can work some magic on me. I know I overdid it working in the yard yesterday, but it felt good to get a lot accomplished while I could. I stayed home from Kendle's game tonight with the twins and now have lots of mom guilt about that. I just could not summon up the energy to go and wrestle the twins around during the game. I know it's fine since Riley and Morgan are there, but I just hate missing things like that. I'm hoping a hot soak in the tub tonight and an early night's sleep can give me a little pick me up for tomorrow. Mom's don't get to take time off and I know my family needs me back at 100%. Summer is coming and there's lots of fun in store.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take care of yourself, Sarah! I really have been feeling quite a bit better recently, so if you think the boys need some Aunt Debbie time, just say the word!

By the way, Mo is driving me ca-razy about "Morgan, Morgan, Morgan!" We may not be able to wait until the weekend. We may need to come and get him for a day before then...

tharker said...

So sorry you're feeling so tired. That is an awful feeling when you have so much on your plate, and you feel like you're literally dragging yourself around. Hopefully it passes quickly!

Nancie said...

take some time for yourself. there will be TONS of kendles games you will be able to go to, don't feel guilty about missing one. Get better, rest and read some books!