My kids are growing up so quickly and going through some serious growth spurts so I thought it necessary to post some of their latest pictures.
Here is Kendle's softball picture:
She has turned into a real ball player this year. There are only two games left in the season. Her favorite positions are pitcher and shortstop, but I'm still holding out hope she'll learn to like catching more. Last night at her game she was the lead off hitter and went 3 for 3.
This is Morgan's preschool picture. They had a fantastic photographer come to the park to take their individual and class pictures. She did such a good job of capturing his signature glimmer of mischief in his eyes. I'm not sure which one I like better, the color or black and white.
He is getting to be such a big boy and will turn 4 in just 2 weeks!
The twins are as busy and curious and mischievous as ever. They've been enjoying playing outside and eating lots of popsicles.

They love their new found freedom of playing in the yard on a sunshiny day and can almost open the sliding door by themselves. Morgan does a good job of keeping them out of trouble. Most of the time..............They listen and follow directions pretty well for their age and follow me around and "help" in the yard.





8 comments:
Laughing out loud at Morgan stuffing two popsicles in his mouth. Your kids are adorable.
Oh, the picture of Morgan cramming that huge popsicle in his mouth is hilarious!!!
I am loving Kendle's softball picture! She looks like such a natural athlete and is so beautiful!
Okay, Morgan's preschool picture...adorable!
Your kids are so cute!
I especially can't believe how much Morgan has grown up since I've seen him! Wow!
Cute pics of all your kids! My vote between Morgan's color pic and the black and white is the colored. They are both adorable though. Are you feeling better?
Yes Rach, I'm feeling better. Missed you at the game on Wednesday night!
Kendle is a champ! I always enjoy getting to spend a little bit of time with her (though it's not frequent enough for me)! I can not believe how grown up Morgan is. So very cute. Those twins just keep growing too! You do such a good job as a mother, Sarah.
Thanks Judy!
That picture of Morgan is so awesome. I love the color one 'cause his eyes just pop with thte green shirt.
Post a Comment