Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




December 10, 2011

Cozy Saturday

It's been a white frosty couple of days making everything winter white outside with a tiny skiff of snow dusting the ground this afternoon. Today I managed to do an overhaul on my craft closet and get it all cleaned out and organized before the holiday madness hits. I can safely say now I can find all the ribbons, bows, wrapping paper and bags that I will need in the next few weeks. I made Riley take the kids and get out of the house for a few hours so I could get a little peace and quiet. This is what I did while they were gone:



1. Treated myself to some amazingly delicious hot pumpkin spice cocoa and cookies.

2. Put our family advent calendar together and hung it by our tree.

3. Turned on some Christmas tunes and the fireplace.

4. Put my feet up in front of the fire and got comfy with a good book.


This was exactly what I needed today and the perfect way to relax.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BIG fan of that Pumpkin Spice...mmmm! Sounds like a great Saturday and just what the doctor ordered for a hard workin' mama!

almond nuthouse said...

Good for you! You deserve a little relaxation!! :)