Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




August 27, 2012

10

This girl turned the big 1-0 last week and it's been a highly anticipated birthday. No more telling people that she's 9 1/2, or allllllmooost 10. Telling people you are in fact 10, just sounds so much better.


 
(Kendle with her 3 layer Devils Food Cake with Mint Chocolate Chip Icing.)

One thing I've noticed about Kendle, is that she seems to make friends wherever she goes. I hope as she grows older that she can continue to use her personality and people skills to be kind to those that need a friend and have an influence for good.  She's got the fight in her, and as her dad and I often tell her, if she can channel that in constructive ways (whether it's sports, school, life goals, etc...) there isn't anything she can't do.

**Here are some questions I asked her as she sat down with me for a brief birthday interview:**

Favorite Color?  Aqua Marine

Favorite Food? Spaghetti

Favorite Treat?  All treats, I love them all (Kendle does not discriminate)

Favorite Type of Music?  Nicki Minaj, Fun. , Flo Rida

Favorite Book?   Harry Potter Series

Favorite TV Show?  Good Luck Charlie

Favorite Subject in School? Art because she loves to draw

Favorite Place to Go? The mall

Favorite Movie?  Diary of a Wimpy Kid

What do you want to be when you grow up? An athlete/Doctor/President/Artist

What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time?   Play my dsi

Favorite sport?   Soccer (duh)

If you could meet one famous person, who would it be and why?   Wayne Rooney or Hope Solo, because in soccer I either want to be a forward like Wayne Rooney who plays for Manchester United or a keeper like Hope Solo who is an Olympic gold medalist.

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?    Hawaii in the winter and Paris in the summer. I love the beach, and I've always wanted to visit the Eiffel Tower.

What is one thing you want to accomplish this year as a 10 year-old?   Scoring at least 10 goals in soccer.


And that is Kendle in a nut shell! We love her so.

No comments: