Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




May 23, 2007

I've been tagged

Ok, so Kim M. tagged me with these questions flying around, but #1 there arn't that many people left to tag, and #2 I just did the big old 100 things about me list last week, so I'll just answer the questions and leave the tagging to everyone else. Sorry if I totally ruined the chain.

What was I doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago I was 17 and playing in the softball state playoffs, looking forward to school being out for the summer, and dating lots of guys.

What was I doing 1 year ago?
1 year ago I was doing pretty much the same thing as now, minus being pregnant.

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Chips and dip
2. Cookies
3. Caramel corn
4. Cheese and crackers
5. Mixed nuts

Five songs I know all the words to:
I know the words to a trillion songs, but anything by the Beach Boys and the Beatles (thanks to my parents) lots of oldies, pretty much anything on the radio since they play everything a million times over and over. The Star Spangled Banner.

Five things I would do if I were a Millionaire:
1. By a new car, since I've never owned one
2. Build a safe house for foster and other displaced children
3. Pay off my parents' house and our house and build our dream home
4. Set up funds for my kids that they only get after finishing college
5. Take many lavish vacations, first class

Five of my bad habits:
1. Nagging my husband
2. Procrastinating
3. spending too much time on the computer
4. eating a lot and thinking I can excercise it all off
5. waiting until Kendle has worn every outfit she has before doing her laundry

Five things I like doing:
1. Reading
2. Watching sporting events
3. Something special that's a surprise for someone else
4. getting my hair cut so I can get that great scalp massage
5. Shopping on ebay

Five things I will never wear again:
1. Acid wash jeans/jean jacket
2. High side pony tail, a la Deb from Napolean Dynamite
3. Designer imposter perfume (so junior high)
4. Short shorts
5. High top sneakers with neon laces

Five of my favorite toys:
1. DVR
2. Bread machine
3. shop vac
4. swivel sweeper
5. Ipod phone

10 comments:

dandee said...

If you have an ipod phone my husband is so jealous of you!

I forgot about acid wash jeans. I don't think I'll be wearing those again either!

Anonymous said...

Very fun, Sarah!

How's Mel doing after surgery?

Sarah said...

Danyelle-
Riley got me and Ipod phone for Valentine's Day. It's red my favorite color, but the sad thing is I havn't even put any new music on it lately. For some reason our itunes store isn't working on our computer. Pretty lame huh?:)

Deb-
Mom just went in for a consult yesterday and they can't get her in until the June 11th for surgery. It's pretty ridiculous how long of a wait that is when she's in so much pain, but everyone's booked and she's going to one of the best guys. That means she has to make it through graduation and everything. Me and Riley are going to try and go down sometime this weekend and help with a whole bunch of yard work and get things ready for Tuck's graduation BBQ, because I know she's super stressed out about that.

Marilyn said...

Sarah, great list.

Heather said...

How did you get an ipod phone??

meohmyers said...

Very fun list! I love doing things to surprise people, too. Who gives scalp massages when you go to get your haircut? Maybe I ought to try that!!

Sarah said...

Clarification, it's an Mp3 player phone and Heather, your lovely husband hooked Riley up with it for me. Is this going to get him in trouble that he hasn't gotten you one?

Sarah said...

Oh and Kim, the girl who used to cut my hair gave the best scalp massages when she was shampooing your hair. My husband used to have her cut his hair just for that reason.

Kris said...

I didn't realize that you have MP3 Player phone. I did notice that you have a pretty cool ring tone on that red hot thing! I'm right there with you on doing surprises for people and wearing acid wash jeans. Oh the things we remember. Thanks for the update on your mom. I meant to ask you last night. What a big bummer. Maybe you and your mom will be in the hospital at the same time. That would be crazy. Why did they switch surgery dates? I thought she was good to go on Tuesday?

Maddy said...

Well I timed my arrival perfectly! Newbie - Cheers