Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




November 14, 2007

Evolution of Dance

Reading Tiffani's post about dancing reminded me of this guy who performs "The Evolution of Dance". Some of you have probably already seen it, but it is so funny I could watch it over and over again. Hope you get a laugh out of it.

6 comments:

Kris said...

This is hilarious! I've never seen it before! This guy is great! He's got a lot of talent and has all the moves right for each song! It's great! Thanks for the laugh!! :)

Marilyn said...

I have seen it, but it never gets old. He is really quite talented.

tharker said...

Never ever gets old! I saw him on Oprah last week, and he said he's working on a new round of dances. Can't wait to see it!

dandee said...

So funny! Thanks for this, I needed it!

Anonymous said...

Now those were some sweet dance moves! I don't know what it is, but I never get tired of watching "the robot"...

Sarah said...

Those are some sweet moves. I love how he does the N'Sync dance complete with the puppet's dangling on strings move from the video.