.jpg)
Could anyone tell me what would inspire a 5 year old to take a load of gold fish crackers, stuff them in a sock, crush them up, and then twirl and shake said sock around the living room?
My only guess would be that the freshly vacuumed carpet looked too clean?
This is my life.
5 comments:
Hmmmm.... That. stinks. a. lot.
I'm laughing out loud! I'm sorry! She's quite the character that Kendle girl! We need to have her over sometime to play with Sydnee! Did you make her vacuum it up?? Did Morgan like all the crackers to eat???
Don't you just love life with kids sometimes?
One day last week, Josh decided it would be a great idea to take Hannah's very large Mason jar that is full of teeny tiny little beads, and spread them around my ENTIRE house while I was in the shower. But not before he filled half of the jar with WATER!
Let's just say that Mama was NOT happy! And one little boy had A LOT of cleaning up to do!
So much funnier when you're not the one who has to clean it up...
Kids! Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em!
Kids do the most random things. I constantly find myself saying things to them I never thought I would have to. Who knew you would someday have to say, "Kendle...please do not put goldfish in a sock, crush them up and shake the pieces around the room. It is very messy."
Post a Comment