Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!















This is my 100th post, and it seems fitting that it falls on New Year's Day.
It's that time of year where we feel like we can wipe the slate clean and have a fresh start.

This year I want to celebrate the small things, and really LIVE my life. No more excuses. I want to be my best self and stop worrying so much. If there are things that are bothering me, I want to change them. I'm going to stop being so hard on myself. I want to be more relaxed and a bit more spontaneous. I want to wake up every morning and say to myself, "life is good".

2007 was a good year for me and my family. I'm glad to say our "ups" outnumbered the "downs" and I feel like we grew a lot together (and grew in number as we added another Dodson to our clan). We are going to set some family goals this year and I will be optimistic that we can accomplish them.

So here's to a great 2008!














Also, today is my oldest brother Jeremy's birthday! What an old man you are Jer, but one cool fella! Wish we were there to celebrate with you.

8 comments:

tharker said...

Happy New Year and Happy 100th Sarah! You don't look a day over 22!

I love your blog, and can't wait for the next 100!

Kris said...

I'm right behind in you in posts. I just posted my 99th today. How crazy! I'm glad to hear that your ups were out numbered than your downs. Little Morgan is so sweet and I'm so glad that he's part of your family! I hope you have a great New Year's Day!!

::lindsay said...

Happy 100 and Happy New Year! I've enjoyed reading your blog and am excited to get to know you better!

Marilyn said...

I almost chenged my blog to this template, and then decided to stick with the one I had. Isn't that funny? I love this one!

Happy New Year to you!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR! It'll be interesting to see what this one brings. Last year was full of surprises for us...

PRP said...

Happy 100th! Here's to all the fun and fascinating things you have left to tell us about....!

Nancie said...

Happy blog day to you Sar.
What a year it has been. Blows by fast huh? We have loved every dodson-filled minute of it.
thanks.

PDX Toveys said...

Thanks Sarah! Yes I feel 36! Hope to get over your way this month before hunting season is over?