*Friends delivering treats
*Receiving Christmas cards in the mail
*Wrapping presents
*Finishing "to-do" lists
*Shopping for those last little items like stocking stuffers and batteries
*Making yummies and goodies
*Singing Christmas carols
Can you feel it? Christmas is coming!


6 comments:
Sarah, have I ever mentioned how much I love your blog? YES, CHRISTMAS is coming and it's so exciting! The magic is in the air! I'm loving it. I better get my list completed this week! Lots of things to do and not many days left!
Sad we couldn't see you on Saturday... sometime soon.
Heather I was SO bummed that we missed you dropping by on Sat. We were at my parents down in Oregon. We are going to come drop some treats by your house this week though so hopefully we can catch you guys.
I am feelin' it!
I cannot believe it's next week!
Yay!
Love it, love it!
Post a Comment