I can't believe it's been six months already since our happy little guy came to join our family. Morgan has added such a sweet spirit to our home and lifts my mood every time I see his adorable smile. He is so fun to be with and I love his laid-back personality (let's hope that sticks around). Every night as I'm putting him to sleep I say thank you in my heart for the blessing this baby has been to our family.
Here's to sitting up on your own!
Rocking and rolling on your hands and knees!
Driving yourself around the house in your walker!
Enjoying bath time and soaking mom with your kicking and splashing!
Trying new food!
Still sleeping through the night!
Babbling and cooing and squawking!
Smiling and laughing and playing!
And most of all, being so darn loveable!
5 comments:
He's completely adorable. Glad you're soaking it all in....
Thank you for letting me get my baby fix this afternoon! He's so cute and it was so fun just cuddling the little man! He's got the best laugh and cutest smile! I love it! This song is perfect, too!
He's so cute... he's gonna be too big to hold by the time we get together!!
Oh, my gosh! He is so adorable. We miss him sooo much!
6 months already? Here's to happy {and adorable} babies!
Post a Comment