Those are some sweet dance moves! I've never seen this one. It was cute, thanks for sharing it Sarah. I also am a big fan on the old "Happy Hannukah" by Adam Sandler. Gotta love SNL!
Mom to one feisty 10 year old girl, an adventurous 5 year old boy, and 3 year old twin boys who always keep me on my toes. Wife to a soccer coaching, on the go husband who shares my love for good books, movies, and is my ultimate taste tester for new recipes. I'm a reader, baker, music enthusiast, listener, friend, daughter, sister, aunt, nurturer, coach, and am learning to navigate the craziness that is my world right now with a smile on my face and a spring in my step.
4 comments:
Those are some sweet dance moves! I've never seen this one. It was cute, thanks for sharing it Sarah. I also am a big fan on the old "Happy Hannukah" by Adam Sandler. Gotta love SNL!
I mean the Chunakah Song ;)
This was a good video Sarah. I love how much you put SNL on your blog. It's so funny!
Sarah..... Sarah..... Sarah.......
Post a Comment