Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




January 15, 2008

7 months old

It seems impossible that Morgan is 7 months old already. The time has just been flying by! I enjoy him so much and appreciate his laid-back, happy personality. He is a huge momma's boy, but also loves spending time with his dad watching football. When Riley walks in the door from work, wherever Morgan is at in the house, he starts getting excited to see him. If he's in his walker, he'll come sprinting. And the cutest thing is when Riley picks him up, Morgan will always put his little hand on his dad's face. I love it. He also enjoys following his big sis around and watching her watch TV. I'm sure Kendle's animated little facial expressions are big entertainment for him. He's fascinated by everything she does.

He is crawling like a maniac now and getting into lots of mischief. He's also started to get up on his knees to try to pull himself up or he does this crazy bear-crawl thing. (Time to put the crib mattress down lower.) We've noticed he really likes music and loves when I sing songs to him. One of his favorite hang-outs is underneath the piano bench to play with the foot pedals.

Morgan loves to eat, but his favorite part is when I let him hold the spoon after we're done. He is growing like a weed and it's hard to keep him in clothes that are long enough anymore. It deeply pains me to buy him a new outfit, he'll wear it twice, and then it doesn't fit after that. No teeth yet, but the drooling continues.

This little boy brings so much happiness to our family!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness! Could he be any cuter? I can't wait to see him!

PRP said...

Has it really been 7 months? That's crazy!

He's adorable. Enjoy every minute!

meohmyers said...

Why is this SO CRAZY to me? I met you when you were pregnant with him and now he's 7 months old?!?! Seriously, where does the time go? He is so stinkin' cute, drool and all!!!

tharker said...

Morgan is such a gorgeous little guy! I think he looks so much like you Sarah. And I love that little bit of drool resting on his sweet chin. Oooh, babies are so yummy!

Kris said...

I love this little man. He's so cute and I love his smile whenever I see him! I can't believe that he's 7 months old either. Time goes by so much faster after the baby is born, rather than when you are pregnant! :)

hatch said...

He is sooo cute! I just want to kiss his little cheeks! I cannot believe that he is 7 months already.

Marilyn said...

So stinkin' cute. I really can not believe he is 7 months old, it just seems like the other day, when you were posting about him in his walker/exersaucer thing. Time flies.

Anonymous said...

morgan is so social. i thought the kid really liked me and then he went to brian. there goes that theory! :)